SOLAR BLOCK ULTRA | ULTRA PLUS
Thermodynamic Solar Heat Pump built to the highest quality standards with excellent performance.
LATEST GENERATION THERMODYNAMIC SOLAR TECHNOLOGY IN YOUR HOME.
THERMODYNAMIC SOLAR SYSTEM
The evaporation of the fluid that runs inside the closed looped circuit happens on the solar panel by capturing the heat from the sun, wind, rain and surrounding air by natural convection. The heated fluid then travels to the compressor, that will compress the fluid increasing its pressure and also it’s temperature. Then it goes to the heat exchanger where where this heat is transferred to the water. After this, an expansion valve will make the pressure and temperature drop to sub-zero values. The fluid travels up to the thermody- namic solar panel and the cycle repeats again.
- Solar performance
- Simple installation “Plug and Use”
- Indoor unit requires small space (<1m2)
- Integrated DHW cylinder of 200 liters in stainless steel
- DHW production up to 70°C in heat pump mode through heat recovery
- Maximum distance between interior unit and outside up to 20m