Another ENERGIE reference work, this time in an edifice with sea view located in the area of Aveiro, a multi-family residential building composed of 14 units, each one equipped with a Thermodynamic Solar System ECO 300.
The equipment of DHW production was selected by the developer paying special attention to the energetic efficiency, reliability and durability of materials subject to a marine environment.
More about ECO:
- In compliance with the Regulations on Energy Performance of Residential Buildings,
- Designed to be mounted in reduced spaces,
- Internal storage unit designed as a minimalist cylindrical volume,
- Discreet Solar Panel architectonically integrated with no visual impact and weighing 8kg Control,
- Control panel with colour display,
- Low Consumption,
- It has a control panel of the latest generation Low Consumption,
- The most efficient ever offers the user a monitor of the consumed energy The Thermodynamic Solar System ECO has one or more solar panels with a 10-year warranty against corrosion,
- Every equipment in the range has stainless steel deposits.